Friday, June 27, 2008

Since there is not much worth blogging about for me these days, I'm going to post one of my favorite YouTube videos.  It's pretty short, so watch the whole thing.  It's really quite hilarious.  Brian Regan is one of my favorite comics, and this video is great.  This kid has added in footage of himself... anyway, you get the idea.



5 comments:

Kelly said...

That was awesome. I've got to have the kids check it out.

Hey, you never posted your THREE's when I tagged you. That's something to blog about. Look for my post that says Tag O' Three.

Kelly said...

Uncle Kelly and Lindsey and I have watched this three times now from your blog. It's so funny.

Koey said...

ha ha that video was hilarious! the editing that kid did was absolutely genius. man, this is why we have comedians in the world: to notice the idiocies that we *intelligent* people don't bother to. :) brilliant.

Maryanne said...

That is so funny! I've never heard of that guy. I do feel a little queezy now after watching it. I can't even stomach the thought of putting a Pop-Tart into my body! Ew.

Julie V. said...

Oh man, I think I want a pop tart now. LOL, that cracked me up. I love to laugh, thanks for sharing.