IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:1. Open your library
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
OPENING CREDITS
Head Games - Foreigner
The first song that actually came up was Chapter 8 of the Sense and Sensibility audiobook, but I skipped it and subsequent audiobook tracks.
WAKING UP
I Wanna Be Like You (The Monkey Song) - Jungle Book
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Tom Sawyer - Rush
CHILDHOOD
Preying Penniless Women (Sense and Sensibility soundtrack) - Patrick Doyle
FALLING IN LOVE
Those We Don't Speak Of (The Village soundtrack) - James Newton-Howard
FIGHT SONG
Work Song - Les Misérables
This is actually a good one!
BREAKING UP
What Shall We Die For (Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End soundtrack) - Hans Zimmer
PROM
Sequel - Harry Chapin
LIFE
The Plagues (The Prince of Egypt soundtrack) - Hans Zimmer
Haha!
BREAKING UP
What Shall We Die For (Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End soundtrack) - Hans Zimmer
PROM
Sequel - Harry Chapin
LIFE
The Plagues (The Prince of Egypt soundtrack) - Hans Zimmer
Haha!
COLLEGE
Two Worlds (Tarzan soundtrack) - Phil Collins
HIGH SCHOOL
Alleluia, Veni Sancte Spiritus - the Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo de Silos
DRIVING
Journey to Fort Sedgewick (Dances With Wolves soundtrack) - John Barry
FLASHBACK
Requiem (Princess Mononoke soundtrack) - Joe Hisaishi
GETTING BACK TOGETHER
Corynorhinus (Batman Begins soundtrack) - Hans Zimmer and James Newton-Howard
WEDDING
O Mio Babbino Caro - Puccini, Sarah Brightman
BIRTH OF A CHILD
Invocation: Deus In Adjuntorium - The Jesus Maria Clemente Monastery
FINAL BATTLE
Antrozous (Batman Begins soundtrack) - Hans Zimmer and James Newton-Howard
DEATH SCENE
The Incredits (The Incredibles soundtrack) - Michael Giacchino
A remarkably upbeat song for a death scene. :S
FUNERAL SONG
Night Prowler - AC/DC
Heh. Good one.
END CREDITS
Arrival on Dagobah (Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back soundtrack) - John Williams
SPECIAL FEATURES: DOCUMENTARY MAKING OF
Sharp Dressed Man - ZZ Top
TRAILER FOR SEQUEL (AFTERLIFE)
YYZ - Rush
END CREDITS
Arrival on Dagobah (Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back soundtrack) - John Williams
SPECIAL FEATURES: DOCUMENTARY MAKING OF
Sharp Dressed Man - ZZ Top
TRAILER FOR SEQUEL (AFTERLIFE)
YYZ - Rush
Yes! Rush made it twice!
I seem to have an awful lot of soundtracks.



4 comments:
Wow, you have quite the library. I'm still old fashioned with CDs for my car :)
"...an awful lot of soundtracks" ....and an awful lot of time on your hands ;o)
Fabulous. Soundtracks are amazing. I'm pretty much obsessed with them at times. Behavior such as going into convulsions at the Asteroid Field or Yoda's Theme seems relatively normal. ;)
Lol how did Batman Begins manage to make the list twice? I think your computer has a Hans Zimmer fixation. And I'm totally cracking up that you have a ZZ Top CD. Mind you, I'm not at all surprised. Just laughing. :)
Post a Comment