If any of you had the pleasure of watching JibJab.com's delightful election 2004 parody, you will sincerely appreciate their latest video: Time for Some Campaignin'.
For those of you to whom this sort of thing is new, please enjoy with an open mind. Remember, they make fun of everyone.
For those of you to whom this sort of thing is new, please enjoy with an open mind. Remember, they make fun of everyone.



5 comments:
This is funny, and oddly, TRUE. Ahh, will Nov. 4th ever get here?
Madison, that looks funny but I can't hear what they are saying because of the music that's playing on your bog. Do you know how I can turn that down so I can hear it??
The music player is at the very bottom of my blog. If you scroll down to the end of the posts, you can turn the music off.
Ha ha love the song. It's going to be stuck in my head forever. And love the new picture at the top. Way cool. :)
Course, on the downside, I can't see the video, because it, like everything else that might be funny, is blocked by BYU. Ugh. I love living in the dorms, but it drives me crazy that they block all these video sites. I'll have to check it out next time I'm on campus.
Okay, that's much funnier now that I can hear what they are singing! :oD
Post a Comment