As a major fan of the juvenile but hilarious website icanhascheezburger.com, I uploaded a couple of pictures of the family pets to be captioned. Some were more banal than hilarious, but a couple gems did turn out:

Ickle Verdy in the chicken flowerpot! This picture is just the cutest thing ever.
Most of the comments on the chicken flowerpot picture were dumb, but this little snippet of conversation I found quite amusing:
Harry vreally, no-one notices the incredibly bad taste for having a chicken like that at all?
I really have to point it out?
Reply
Zoid
September 30, 2009 at 1:46 pm
It just looks like a chicken planter. What’s so bad taste about it?
Mom and I had a laugh at the people attacking (and defending) her choice of gardening equipment...
And last but definitely not least, my personal favorite, about which I will not say much because the picture itself says it all:





0 comments:
Post a Comment