I am 21 years old. I am a real-life adult these days, which is giving my mom a wiggins lately. She posted to her blog this über-cute picture of me on my first birthday. Come on, look at that face! I was too cute for school, that's for sure.
.jpg)
My splendiferous friends Megan, Krista, and Gloria threw me a birthday party on Saturday which was, in two word, teh cool. We spent an hour goofing about IKEA and eating delicious Swedish meatballs in the upstairs restaurant.
They had interesting pet beds... looked more like road kill, to be honest.
After IKEA we headed back to my house for pumpkin pie and presents. I got quite a haul, including a t-shirt, painting, and my very own custom-made plushie doll. Well, everything was custom-made, so the doll was on theme.
Karate Kid much? It's tradition for one of our presents to include fancy ribbons which may double as hair ornamentation, and since my 'do isn't exactly conducive to hair ribbons, I went with the kamikaze headband look.
Boy, don't I have the best friends ever? THANK YOU, GUYS! I had a great time. Excellent pie, Megs. ^_^
And a couple more old pictures before I sign off, because in addition to the best friends ever, I also have the best parents ever.




4 comments:
Yeah, you do have the best parents ever! hahahaha! At least your dad is :)
Your friends outdid themselves with all the handmade goodness. How nice.
I forgot to mention that Dad looks like he is 12 in that picture! And I look like I'm 13. I'm glad I look older now :)
Ah I love your youngin pics! :)
and aww :) It was so much fuN! I enjoyed the time we had together! :) and thanks, I had fun making the Pie :) Your parents are so cute with you!! :D you deserve Teh Best!
Sounds like a fun way to celebrating being 21. Sans alcohol, what a concept to the rest of the world. You were a such a cute little cherub as a baby! Now when I see you with short hair, it reminds me of your mom and me back the eighties when we had short hair.
Happy birthday, once again!
Post a Comment