Madison, um...you need a boy friend.
That's so funny, Julie. I agree. Somehow a 20-year-old girl being fixated on Leonard Nemoy just doesn't really sound healthy. lol
Madison honey, he's waaaaaaay too old for you.
HA HA HA! these comments make me laugh, don't worry, i think its ok if you like him:) i'll vouch for you. And I still need to see Startrek! ha ha <3 Sylar is so hot:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Madison, um...you need a boy friend.
That's so funny, Julie. I agree. Somehow a 20-year-old girl being fixated on Leonard Nemoy just doesn't really sound healthy. lol
Madison honey, he's waaaaaaay too old for you.
HA HA HA! these comments make me laugh, don't worry, i think its ok if you like him:) i'll vouch for you.
And I still need to see Startrek! ha ha <3 Sylar is so hot:)
Post a Comment