I got my new hard drive in the mail yesterday. The happy dance I did when I saw the package was quite spectacular, I must say. I was unable to install it yet, though, because I'm lacking a certain teeny screwdriver to take off the old drive's metal casing. Last night I paid a visit to the school computer teacher to see if he had the right one, but he didn't. He told me where I could go to find it, and I'm headed there in an hour. Wish me luck! I'll keep you posted. With luck, my next blog post will be from the new lappy. *crosses fingers*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." However, "the Force will be with you. Always."
good luck
Well, unfortunately I know how this one ended. I am sorry for your pain. That's what I get for reading your blog backwards.
Post a Comment