Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Faking It


I had my most recent Taekwondo test on the 17th, and as my family didn't go, Mom wanted me to show them some of the stuff I did at my test. Even though I insisted it would look lame, she insisted on me re-enacting my board break. Here's a picture of my turning ball-foot round kick "break."

Then I decided I'd show off a little.




4 comments:

Maryanne said...

I LOVE the look on Nathaniel's face as you are "fake" kicking the board - SO serious!

And what the heck are you doing awake at 1:44 a.m. Madison?!?

Koey said...

Wow Madison! What great pics! I'm sad I missed it too. Your technique on that side kick is fantastic! I never could get the hang of turning over my hip all the way like that. And nice high chamber too! Although...lol I did notice that you dipped your head on the board break kick...what's up with that? Mr. Tatton would have your head! :) Lol good job tho. Wish we could spar. I'm pretty sure you'd kill me.

Kelly said...

You look like a pro, Madison.

Krista-la said...

Awesome. That pretty much sums it up.