A'ight, so I know this is pretty much the same post as my Mom, but I really was excited about Cookie's having puppies, so for those of you who read both of our blogs, you'll have to endure.
Our family dog, Cookie, gave birth to seven adorable puppies on Monday morning, starting at 12:30 am and only ending minutes before 6 am. Though we had to help her through the whole delivery, she was quite a trooper and stuck it out admirably. Heck, later that afternoon she was out playing fetch on the lawn with Morgan! Sheesh. One funny thing is that the four girls were born first, and the last three were all boys. When Pittypat was born we checked and said "great, it's a girl," but then when the three subsequent pups came out looking the same we kind of second-guessed our initial thought. Maybe you just can't tell right away? But then Deanie Weanie came along and we realized we did, indeed, have four females.
So here they are, in order of birth:









3 comments:
They are so darling. I'm glad you posted about it too because it's fun to see them, plus you haven't updated your blog lately, so I was glad.
Funky Kong. Great Name.
Aw Deanie Weanie is my favorite! How cute! They're adorable!!!
Post a Comment