Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ever Been Frustrated? Not Like This...

 

Ah, so, I'm not in China.

Thanks to the morons who were supposed to be taking care of my travel arrangements, I arrived at the Salt Lake airport this evening only to find out that I don't have a visa or ticket to get on the frickin' plane.  It would have been nice if ILP had told me that they didn't have a plane ticket for me, but no, they didn't.  Instead I show up with my family, 140+ lbs of luggage, and soaring expectations, then have the girl there tell me that I'm flying out on August the 20th because there were issues getting my visa.  Yeah, thanks for letting me know!

Sorry to everyone out there who might have been expecting a real blog post.  Maybe when I get in control of my emotions I'll think of something positive to write about.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Oh no! That's horrible. You should totally sue. That's right, I said it: sue a charitable organization.

But anyway, look on the bright side. You get to see me again before you go! ... Okay so that probably didn't help. But *I* feel better.

Haha, I love you Marmeeson. I hope you feel better! <3

Abby said...

Okay, sorry to post this here but I didn't know where else to put it. I just read your thing about clay. It's totally over my head. But you probably did that on purpose, didn't you? :P

Koey said...

Oh Madison, this makes me almost as sad to read it as it was for me to hear about it the first time around.

'Course, I have to ask...140+ pounds of luggage? Is that in like three bags? Just curious. :) Although, I am impressed that you managed to consolidate that much. Well done. At least you'll be super-uber-way-prepared when you leave for real.