Sheesh. What a week...
Long story short: there was an issue with my visa and due to some miscommunication on the parts of both myself and ILP, I was not notified of my correct departure date. To be honest, now that I've had some time to cool down and dry my tears, I am fine with it. Things that have happened yesterday and today lead me to believe that it's all for the best that I be delayed a few weeks. So no hard feelings towards ILP. Ultimately, there were just a few oversights and misunderstandings that lead to my current situation.
For now, I'm planning on leaving August 20th. If I find out anything different, I'll be sure to post.



3 comments:
Well, I don't know what happened that leads you to have such a change of heart, but I gotta say, I'm impressed. I doubt I woulda handled it nearly as well. And really, things always work out for the best, even if it doesn't seem like it's anywhere near best at the time. Maybe you'll really appreciate these coming weeks. You know, in hindsight. In like twenty years. :)
Glad to have you here for a few more weeks Madison! (Actually I just really need you in Primary so that's 3 less weeks I have to worry about......jk!)
I hate to sound selfish...but I'm really glad that you didn't leave. You are the best. *ginormo reaching over to China hug*
Post a Comment