Sunday, November 2, 2008

Because My Students are Just Too Cute

These are some Halloween worksheets that my students did last week.  I just loved the drawings!

Simone (pronounced Simona)


Nicole (this is arguably my favorite)


Catherine


Michelle


Stephanie


Ken, my only boy


Shareena


Aren't they cute?  

8 comments:

sayfuzzypickles said...

LOL! Michelle's witch is in love?! Hahaha! And her pumpkin has a booger? What a funny kid. They are just like little American kids...

Maryanne said...

LOL! Look at all of Ken's eyes - they are slanted! I guess he draws it as he knows it! That is SO cute :o)

Kelly said...

How cute! I love their artwork.

Megan Laurel said...

WOW! that is SO cute!!!! I love the Boy's Drawing, its so funny, they are all so cute! :)

Megan Laurel said...

WOW! that is SO cute!!!! I love the Boy's Drawing, its so funny, they are all so cute! :)

Megan Laurel said...

WOW! that is SO cute!!!! I love the Boy's Drawing, its so funny, they are all so cute! :)

Megan Laurel said...

wow my computer has issues :P sorry! ha ha

Krista-la said...

Cuuuuuuuuute!!!