Wednesday, November 5, 2008

See?! See?!

My leg totally looks like plastic in this picture.  Sick.



I told you it was bad.  Gah - and right before I go on vacation.  Totally not fair.  For those of you who can appreciate this reference, I feel like a koloss  - my skin all stretched and stuff.  I'm probably going to have stretch marks on my shin now.  Just what I always wanted!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

it does not look that bad!!! just like dirt and grass stains!!! am i right!!! but, that might be kinda bad for your vacation!!! =)

Maryanne said...

Ha ha ha (to Brinley's comment). Ya Madison, it doesn't look THAT bad!! Sheesh.

(jk lol!)

Megan Laurel said...

You have discolored Barbie legs now, with the plastic look and everything :) jk well that and what i would have done after some experiment;) ooh, hope you have a fun vacation though!!

Kelly said...

It looks AWFUL! Owie City! I hope you have fun though. Are you going to hook up with Aunt Valerie and Uncle Sean-Sean?

Koey said...

Yay! Koloss! Lol...just don't end up like them. *shudder*

I hope you have a fabulous vacation, despite the koloss/plastic/Barbie/grass-stained leg. Wear long pants. No one will notice. :)

me and the boys said...

Ouch!! I heard about your trip--have a great time. If I can put in a request, you'll have to write a small bit in your blog about how the Chinese reacted to our elections. I'm just curious. Have fun (and be safe:)).

Krista-la said...

Cool!!! But ouch! Ugh.